Thursday, September 24, 2009
At Senator Bennet’s meet and greet last Saturday, a story was swirling around that the Army had done an end-run around the prohibition of expanding the Pinon Canyon Maneuver Site (PCMS) with a plan to have Ft. Carson annex the PCMS and then to expand Ft. Carson. Oct 1 was said to be the date that this would happen. Thankfully, that appears to have been stopped.
at 8:07 AM
- Note to Councilwoman Madison
- We’re #1!
- Poo Free Parks Proposal
- Donohue on Parks Zoning
- Pinon Canyon Expansion Blocked (Again)
- Colfax Cruise
- YouTube as Political Battleground (Updated)
- Romanoff US Senate Campaign Kickoff 9-16-09
- Lowry Vista Factual Data
- DeGette on Healthcare - Denver Town Hall - Septemb...
- What Does It Take to Fail in the Hickenlooper Admi...
- Anschutz Goes Hyperlocal
- It's About Time
- Fishing in Toxic Evaporation Pond
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.