Wednesday, September 16, 2009
The Washington Park Profile recently published a fine article (by Ben Gerig) on the toxic pollution at the proposed Lowry Vista site. I sent them (as a comment) the report below that I had previously prepared as a handout. Since it has not yet appeared on their site, I publish it here, as I believe that presenting the facts, obtained from a 1990 Air Force report, will help in understanding that this Lowry Vista site is indeed very polluted, regardless of what IRG and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment now say.
at 9:01 AM
- Note to Councilwoman Madison
- We’re #1!
- Poo Free Parks Proposal
- Donohue on Parks Zoning
- Pinon Canyon Expansion Blocked (Again)
- Colfax Cruise
- YouTube as Political Battleground (Updated)
- Romanoff US Senate Campaign Kickoff 9-16-09
- Lowry Vista Factual Data
- DeGette on Healthcare - Denver Town Hall - Septemb...
- What Does It Take to Fail in the Hickenlooper Admi...
- Anschutz Goes Hyperlocal
- It's About Time
- Fishing in Toxic Evaporation Pond
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.