Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Last night at City Park Denver Dems Watch Fest a magic moment occurred for me when Max Kennedy spoke. Having attended a rally for his father, Robert Kennedy, in 1968 in his bid for the presidency, I was enthralled with a deep sense of deja vu.
The sun had set, Chuck Pyle had finished singing, and it was getting dark. I opened my camera shutter all the way and hoped for the best.
(If you double click on the picture above, you will be taken to YouTube, where you can choose to view in a higher resolution, and then rate the video.)
at 10:35 AM
- Sean Penn at DU
- DNC Cop Violence Vidies
- Max Kennedy at City Park
- Startup Saturday
- Denver Mayor's Panel Calls on Police to Halt Marij...
- On Being Tear-Gassed
- T. Boone Pickens in Lamar, Colorado
- A City for the Tsar: The parks look terrible
- Everybody is Ramping Up for the DNC
- Tour of Downtown Denver
- Congratulations - Beth McCann
- Unctuous Mediation
- Last Round in House District 8
- Carla's Contributions
- City Park Dodges Another Bullet
- Kewl Move
- I Nominate Adam Jung for MPYO (Most Patient Young ...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.