Monday, August 26, 2013
ALERT: the state of Colorado’s so called Marijuana Enforcement Division will be forcing mips to use unstandardized laboratory services while permitting that same laboratory to do research on mips intellectual property without the owner’s express permission. Colorado also will allow that laboratory to develop “new” product formulas for the labs own profit, by selling untested recipes to a mips’ competitor’s businesses based on that unauthorized research. Basically right now Colorado has maybe 20-30 truly unique edible/topical products that have been crafted by local licensees. This portion of the rules means that businesses located right here, much less in other states, can pay to have products (developed by colorado based licensees, who are paying the state licensing fees in good faith) reverse engineered and bypass a mips’ opportunity to franchise their products into the burgeoning market in now 20 other legal medical states; thereby hurting the bottom line not just for those colorado based companies forced to use services granted unauthorized R&D rights, but ultimately hurting the financial future of the entire state by pissing away intellectual property that has been developed in Colorado under our state medical program. I have spoken up on the dilemma repeatedly, I ultimately sought to have the option of choosing a NDA (but not required just an option that must be honored if requested) institutionalized in the state’s language, but was shot down for what I feel were some pretty flimsy reasons. Why is the state of Colorado doing this? please join me in asking this question repeatedly until answers are given. If you think the intellectual property developed in CO should stay in CO please use this form to question the state’s rule making agenda.
you can use any information provided here in your query.
Twirling Hippy Confections
303 922 3661
at 3:36 PM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- Development at 22nd and Marion - meeting onsite to...
- Deserted garden in the food desert at Curtis and D...
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - August 26, 201...
- Intellectual Rape of Colorado Product developers f...
- Plastic bag tax - what are the facts?
- Colorado public bank amendment (2014), Title Board...
- What is the Office of the Independent Monitor?
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - August 20, 201...
- City Park West Neighborhood
- How is a “reusable” bag defined?
- Udall plays both sides of the fence
- Billy Whitfield and Wes McKinley at Merle's in Lit...
- Stop the Greed
- Udall excludes Piñon Canyon critics from closed-do...
- Where are the free schools for Colorado kids 18 - ...
- Earth Mountain Farm hippies annual festival near T...
- 2013 National Night Out Events (Tonight Aug.6, 201...
- Forest fires a result of cloud-seeding?
- Red Cross Training
- Denver Community Emergency Response Training (Denv...
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.