Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Saturday, May 11, 2013, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Tears McFarlane House, Community Room on Cheesman Park
Capitol Hill United Neighbors Community Center
1290 Williams St., Denver
This month we’ll recap the accomplishments of the 2013 legislative session, which is scheduled to conclude on May 8. Find out what passed, what failed and what this means for Colorado. Bring your questions, and bring a friend!
at 7:50 AM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - April 29, 2013...
- Catch up with movement to create a public bank for...
- Playground project turns into City Park redo.
- Kea's Kwips: "What? It was here when I came in."
- The Naysayer by Phil Goodstein - May, 2013
- Colorado Mandatory Reporting Requirements Regardin...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - April 23, 2013...
- Senator Pat Steadman invites everyone to a town ha...
- DPS and Hentzell Park
- Westword has the best slide shows ever
- A Drought Update for Denver Water Customers
- Denver Post BigPix produces interesting closeups
- Walkabout at the Capitol for the annual Cowboy BBQ...
- Its Colorado's 1st legal 4/20 - from Jessica LeRou...
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE AT THE DENVER DEMS SPAGHETTI DI...
- Archdiocese Breaks Vow with Denver Dems
- NOT EXACTLY WHAT THE VOTERS HAD IN MIND
- FREE THE POT PRISONERS
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - April 7, 2013 ...
- BENNET'S BOND BOONDOGGLE BITES BACK
- CAMPING BAN PROVES COUNTERPRODUCTIVE AND CRUEL
- Real-time audio of Joint Select Committee on the I...
- DPS answers to Ortega's questions re Hentzell Park...
- Denver City Council's "disgraceful vote" on Hentze...
- Felice to City Council: Write a better story.
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.