Sunday, July 15, 2012
This morning presented an opportunity to get out of my cave and walkabout the neighborhood on my way to the farmer’s market at Colfax and the Esplanade (in front of East High).
I’ve never been fond of the 10ft “prison” fence they put up when they rebuilt the ($3 million) athletic field, complete with artificial turf.
“Denver Public Schools Private Property”? Hmm…
Despite the heat, the crowds were beginning to form at the farmer’s market
Lining up for Crepes.
Gimme some of that Fresh!
This guy is not happy about the state of disrepair at the Esplanade. I thought they had the money to refurbish this classic statuary a few years back.
But the “Site of the Future Central Recreation Center” gardens are doing well.
Interesting art at the back of the filling station at Colfax and Josephine.
That Pesky Purple Pipe Water (with Plutonium) is showing up everywhere (16th at Josephine). I wonder if they use it on the near-by gardens.
East High Block House gets a 2012 redo – not very artistic.
Keith Norris, guarding the East High parking lot, was kind enough to explain that the cars there were from Denver Zoo employees and staff, who then take the Red Bus shuttle to the Zoo.
at 11:59 AM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - July 29, 2012...
- Trees add value
- SUPPORT MANUAL HIGH SCHOOL AGAINST FORCED CHARTER ...
- Coming up at 5:00pm today 7/25/2012
- All Things MMJ - with Jessica LeRoux - July 22, 20...
- Denver Area Labor Federation Names Sheila Lieder a...
- How to help by Jessica LeRoux
- Walkabout - July 15, 2012
- Your life is meaningless. Get over it and be liber...
- Tour of Capitol Dome Restoration
- It's Friday the 13th, so...
- Open House
- You are invited
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - 7-8-2012
- True Jazz
- "We'll let you cut the cake."
- Isabel Elliot at the Mercury Cafe
- Robotic Drones in Southern Colorado
- The Naysayer by Phil Goodstein - July 2012
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.