Monday, September 21, 2009
Living as I do across York from East High, I can often hear the music from events on the esplanade. Loud rock and roll will entice me everytime. Saturday was no exception as the tunes called me out. The Colfax Cruise event and the Colorado Cruise Band provided a great afternoon diversion. These folks are seriously into cars.
at 9:04 AM
- Note to Councilwoman Madison
- We’re #1!
- Poo Free Parks Proposal
- Donohue on Parks Zoning
- Pinon Canyon Expansion Blocked (Again)
- Colfax Cruise
- YouTube as Political Battleground (Updated)
- Romanoff US Senate Campaign Kickoff 9-16-09
- Lowry Vista Factual Data
- DeGette on Healthcare - Denver Town Hall - Septemb...
- What Does It Take to Fail in the Hickenlooper Admi...
- Anschutz Goes Hyperlocal
- It's About Time
- Fishing in Toxic Evaporation Pond
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.