Denver Direct: Parks and Recreation Advisory Board resignation
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Dear Fellow Parks and Recreation Advisory Board Members, I wanted to let you know that I am resigning my position on the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board. As many of you know, I am a former teacher and working in education and with kids is an area of great personal interest to me. I have offered and accepted a position to serve on the Board of Directors of a Charter School organization in Denver. It has been an honor and a pleasure to serve with all of you, and I wish you all the best in the future. Sincerely, Dan Smink
at 4:26 PM
- Candidate Forum for Denver School Board Vacancy Ap...
- ACTIVE SHOOTER
- The Naysayer by Phil Goodstein - February, 2013
- Heads up!
- THE SEGREGATION AND RESEGREGATION OF DENVER PUBLIC...
- All Things A64 with Jessica LeRoux - January 28, 2...
- AMENDMENT 64 IMPLEMENTATION TASK FORCE
- Film review: Beware of Mr. Baker
- 2012 a Champion Year for Denver Area Home Sales
- School Selection Commentary
- Notes from the A64 meetings with Jessica LeRoux - ...
- Toward developing a commercial use policy for Denv...
- Denver Slated to Lose Critical Natural Area
- MLK Marade - January 21, 2013
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - January 20, 20...
- Notes from the A64 meetings by Jessica LeRoux
- Ginger Baker documentary opens in Denver on Friday...
- and is Gun Control a Red Herring?
- Hentzell Park Natural Area decision unjustified
- All things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - January 8, 201...
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board resignation
- The Naysayer - January 2013 by Phil Goodstein
- Parks Department considers business on public prop...
- Hentzell Natural Area to be de-designated
- Walkabout - January 1, 2013
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.