Sunday, September 1, 2013
The PR firm (The Pachner Company) and the owner presented their proposal to a group of about 20 neighbors onsite at the lot where they want to build a 5-story apartment building. Although there was no vote, it appeared to me that most were in favor of building on the site, but not a 5-story building. The zoning currently allows a 3-story building, which the owner says is not “economically feasible”, meaning “we won’t make enough money”. Additional meetings will be scheduled.
The video was “live streamed” using my cell phone (Galaxy S3) and Ustream.com (free version). The original was an .flv file which was downloaded, converted to .mp4, edited using Pinnacle Studio 15, and posted on YouTube. Looks slightly “underwater” but will suffice for important real-time coverage.
at 8:03 AM
- Hentzell Natural Area - Trappers 0, prairie dogs 1...
- THC WEEKLY NEWS by Jessica LeRoux - September 30, ...
- Councilman Albus Brooks is where?
- Open Letter to Mayor Hancock re: Elyria, National ...
- Amal Kassir on Syria
- Clean Water - Hazardous Waste Sites
- DPS COMES TO KILL PRAIRIE DOGS
- THC WEEKLY NEWS by Jessica LeRoux - September 23, ...
- Denver School Board Candidate Forums
- Follow up on 22nd and Marion proposed zoning chang...
- THC WEEKLY NEWS by Jessica LeRoux - September 16, ...
- DENVER FLOOD SAFETY TIPS
- Best coverage of Colorado front range flooding (8:...
- Mother Nature comes to our aid at Hentzell Park
- Bagging Ecological Concern by Phil Goodstein - Sep...
- The Naysayer of the Month by Phil Goodstein - Sept...
- Fountain Miasma by Phil Goodstein - September, 201...
- The fight for our own bank continues
- THC Weekly News by Jessica LeRoux - September 10, ...
- Free marijuana makes debut at Civic Center Park
- THIS IS NOT ‘BLIGHT’—THIS IS NATURE
- Friends of Denver Parks Make a Big Impression at t...
- MAYOR MICHAEL B. HANCOCK IS COMING TO YOUR NEIGHB...
- Boasberg’s Policies: Inequity and Mediocrity (DPS...
- Tune in at 6:00 pm today. (Public Banking)
- Stop TPP
- THE DENVER HISTORY INDEX by Phil Goodstein
- THC WEEKLY NEWS - with Jessica LeRoux - September ...
- Proposed 5-story apartment building at 22nd and Ma...
- Re-branding of Colorado
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.