Wednesday, June 5, 2013
The Denver Post reported this morning that Denver ranks 17th in the nation in parks, but failed to link to the study providing this ranking. The study is here, and the rankings are below. No mention is made of the “purple pipe water” delivering toxins from a Superfund site (Lowry Landfill) to our parks mixed in with the recycled water for irrigation. Had that fact been included, we probably would have come in last, since no other city in the nation does this.
at 6:30 AM
- The subversion of democracy
- Judge rules against park advocates, refuses to sto...
- Nightmare on Greed Street
- The Friends of Denver Parks denied injunction to s...
- MORE CARCINOGENIC TOXINS ADDED TO PURPLE PIPE WATE...
- Central Denver Recreation Center Public Meeting
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 24, 2013
- The City Park West Neighborhood Association is up ...
- THE MONEY ZONE
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 16, 2013
- Latest news on Hentzell Park hearing - June 14, 20...
- Latest update from Friends of Denver Parks re: Hen...
- AN OBSCENE DEBATE from The Naysayer by Phil Goodst...
- Walkabout at the East High farmers market - June 9...
- No Kill Day is today - City Park Meadows - 3:00 to...
- Denver's Annual Gay Pride Parade - June 16
- Free lunch sites for kids this summer
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 10, 2013
- INC agrees to join Hentzell Park Lawsuit
- Imprisoned by Profit – Taking Action against For-P...
- Keeping an Old House Cool
- Fracking gets real...
- DENVER'S CITY COUNCIL ROLLS ON TOWARD A64 MARIJUAN...
- Denver Parks not so great after all
- Draft Text of Retail Marijuana Local Licensing Ord...
- Haboob (Dust Storm) east of Manzanola, Colorado
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 1, 2013
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.