Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Editor’s note: Thanks to Jessica for her tireless efforts in organizing and TESTIFYING! We know it’s not easy when you are running a business full-time.
this “guest editorial” was written by my friend Teri aka RxMaryjane an amazing activist… she says this better than I ever could:
This bill would follow the Federal Control Substances Act. Applies to ALL Schedule I drugs and Schedule II unless there is a valid prescription. Any use, possession, distribution or manufacture of a controlled substance in the presence of a child or where a child lives would be considered child abuse or neglect. Applies to any newborn testing positive for Schedule I or II drugs, unless there is a prescription. NO EXCEPTION FOR CANNABIS WHATSOEVER! Not for recreational use. Not for medical use. Not even for hemp.
This is the most devastating piece of legislation for the marijuana community I’ve seen yet! It totally undermines Amendment 64 AND Amendment 20! It’s a deliberate attack on cannabis. This is NOT what the voters of Colorado voted for!
at 12:19 PM
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - April 29, 2013...
- Catch up with movement to create a public bank for...
- Playground project turns into City Park redo.
- Kea's Kwips: "What? It was here when I came in."
- The Naysayer by Phil Goodstein - May, 2013
- Colorado Mandatory Reporting Requirements Regardin...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - April 23, 2013...
- Senator Pat Steadman invites everyone to a town ha...
- DPS and Hentzell Park
- Westword has the best slide shows ever
- A Drought Update for Denver Water Customers
- Denver Post BigPix produces interesting closeups
- Walkabout at the Capitol for the annual Cowboy BBQ...
- Its Colorado's 1st legal 4/20 - from Jessica LeRou...
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE AT THE DENVER DEMS SPAGHETTI DI...
- Archdiocese Breaks Vow with Denver Dems
- NOT EXACTLY WHAT THE VOTERS HAD IN MIND
- FREE THE POT PRISONERS
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - April 7, 2013 ...
- BENNET'S BOND BOONDOGGLE BITES BACK
- CAMPING BAN PROVES COUNTERPRODUCTIVE AND CRUEL
- Real-time audio of Joint Select Committee on the I...
- DPS answers to Ortega's questions re Hentzell Park...
- Denver City Council's "disgraceful vote" on Hentze...
- Felice to City Council: Write a better story.
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.