Saturday, December 28, 2013
Merry Christmas – Family gets $10,000 for expense of moving to Colorado for medical marijuana to treat daughter’s seizures.
This should win the “Doing Good with Advertising” award of the year. MagicButter.com will reap abundunt reward.
Remember when Gov. Hickenlooper said he didn’t want Colorado to become known as the MARIJUANA STATE? HoHoHo! That gift has already been delivered! Retail stores (Medicine Man and 3D mentioned so far) will be open next Wednesday. If you know of others for sure, please add them in the comments.
Strangely, a cloud hangs over this joyous occassion. As if to precipitate a calamity, these businesses have been denied banking services, armored trucks, and off-duty Denver police as security. This almost looks like a set-up for disaster.
“We’ll let you open up for retail sales, but, hehe, cash only, and by the way, no armored trucks or off-duty cops.”
I hate to say it, but it sounds like an open invitation to every meth-head with a gun. Perhaps Denver cops will be lurking nearby to nab those eager citizens “smoking in public” and will lend a hand in the event of any attempt at robbery.
Two questions come to mind: WHY are the citizens running a pot store being denied services available to all other citizens running stores? And WHY doesn’t someone start a Pot Bank and include all of these services for hire? Oh, I forgot, that would take lawyers and lawyers have already been warned about providing services to this industry.
It takes a while to reverse a TABOO, but, taking the plants point of view as in “The Botany of Desire”, cannabis is winning the battle. HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
at 4:25 PM
- NEW HOPE FOR 2014
- Attorney forges on in battle to protect Denver par...
- HIGH SCHOOL ASSASSINS - by Phil Goodstein - Naysay...
- MARIJUANA DESTROYS THE BRAIN by Phil Goodstein - N...
- AND THE ANSWER IS....
- Merry Christmas - Family gets $10,000 for expense ...
- DID YOU KNOW?
- COLORADO'S SEPARATED FIRST COUPLE SENDS WEIRDEST C...
- WOW! DENVER CITY COUNCIL HAS ITS OWN BLOG
- CAN WE AT LEAST SEE WHAT THE TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNER...
- LIST OF LICENSED RETAIL MARIJUANA STORES (SO FAR)...
- Final shout out of 2013, last call for cake! - Je...
- Mayor Hancock and our Parks
- Dustin Redd Playground Redesign Redux
- DPR: CITY PARK "SILLY" LOOP ON HOLD
- THE ABDUCTION OF A DENVER PARK
- YOU'D BETTER WATCH OUT...
- A SCHOOL IS NOT A DOT
- ON BEHALF OF MMJ PATIENTS
- WHAT IS LEFT OF YOUR "LEGALIZED" MARIJUANA
- MISINFORMATION ON OUTDOOR POT GROWING IN COLORADO
- Break-ins - City Park West
- DENVER LIQUOR LICENSES
- StopCityLoop Meeting with Denver Parks & Recreatio...
- THC NEWSLETTER by Jessica LeRoux - December 8, 201...
- (Not Too) Smart Colorado
- REPEAL THE URBAN CAMPING BAN
- HAVE YOU EVER TRIED A TELEPHONE TOWN HALL MEETING?...
- CRIME ALERT - 16TH AND PEARL
- TPP MUST BE STOPPED
- FOOD AND CLOTHING DROP OFF AT CIVIC CENTER PARK - ...
- CLOSE GITMO
- NAYSAYER, DECEMBER, 2013 by Phil Goodstein
- Denver's Public Art
- FRONT PORCH LIBERATED
- UPDATE: WE WON! Citizens speaking against private...
- DENVER POLICE CHIEF WHITE TESTIMONY ON ROBB AMENDM...
- "PUBLIC PROPERTY" NOW INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU CAN ...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.