Saturday, December 7, 2013
|December 6, 2013|
I hope you and your family have had a wonderful start to the holiday season. I know many of you have questions and concerns about some of the challenges we are facing as a community and nation. That is why on Monday, December 9th at 7:00 PM MT, I will be hosting a telephone town hall, where you can directly ask me questions about those concerns from the comfort of your own home.
This town hall will provide me with an opportunity to update you about the latest activity in Washington and discuss important issues like our economy, the budget, and the latest information about the Affordable Care Act and Connect for Health Colorado.
If you would like to participate, please follow the link below to sign-up on my website.
Hearing directly from you about the issues you care about the most is vitally important to how I represent you in Washington. If you are unable to join the town hall on Monday, please contact my Denver office at 303-844-4988 if you have questions
at 10:54 AM
- NEW HOPE FOR 2014
- Attorney forges on in battle to protect Denver par...
- HIGH SCHOOL ASSASSINS - by Phil Goodstein - Naysay...
- MARIJUANA DESTROYS THE BRAIN by Phil Goodstein - N...
- AND THE ANSWER IS....
- Merry Christmas - Family gets $10,000 for expense ...
- DID YOU KNOW?
- COLORADO'S SEPARATED FIRST COUPLE SENDS WEIRDEST C...
- WOW! DENVER CITY COUNCIL HAS ITS OWN BLOG
- CAN WE AT LEAST SEE WHAT THE TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNER...
- LIST OF LICENSED RETAIL MARIJUANA STORES (SO FAR)...
- Final shout out of 2013, last call for cake! - Je...
- Mayor Hancock and our Parks
- Dustin Redd Playground Redesign Redux
- DPR: CITY PARK "SILLY" LOOP ON HOLD
- THE ABDUCTION OF A DENVER PARK
- YOU'D BETTER WATCH OUT...
- A SCHOOL IS NOT A DOT
- ON BEHALF OF MMJ PATIENTS
- WHAT IS LEFT OF YOUR "LEGALIZED" MARIJUANA
- MISINFORMATION ON OUTDOOR POT GROWING IN COLORADO
- Break-ins - City Park West
- DENVER LIQUOR LICENSES
- StopCityLoop Meeting with Denver Parks & Recreatio...
- THC NEWSLETTER by Jessica LeRoux - December 8, 201...
- (Not Too) Smart Colorado
- REPEAL THE URBAN CAMPING BAN
- HAVE YOU EVER TRIED A TELEPHONE TOWN HALL MEETING?...
- CRIME ALERT - 16TH AND PEARL
- TPP MUST BE STOPPED
- FOOD AND CLOTHING DROP OFF AT CIVIC CENTER PARK - ...
- CLOSE GITMO
- NAYSAYER, DECEMBER, 2013 by Phil Goodstein
- Denver's Public Art
- FRONT PORCH LIBERATED
- UPDATE: WE WON! Citizens speaking against private...
- DENVER POLICE CHIEF WHITE TESTIMONY ON ROBB AMENDM...
- "PUBLIC PROPERTY" NOW INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU CAN ...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.