Denver Direct: Local Good News
Friday, January 20, 2012
The South City Park Neighborhood Association has overwhelmingly approved a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Rosen Properties for the redevelopment of the old car dealership at Colfax and Garlfield. The matter now goes to City Council in mid-January for approval of the rezoning request.
The developer is planning to put up a building to house a Sunflower Market grocery store and other commercial buildings.
In the MOU, Sunflower reserves the right to operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week
The proposal has already been approved by the Planning Commission.
at 5:05 PM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- Broncomaniacs OK, Occupiers a threat
- Occupy Denver Solidarity with Oakland Tonight
- Live streaming now at Occupy Oakland
- Now this is just dumb, and a waste of time and mon...
- Now that's just crazy! YouTube ad scam?
- Occupy Denver livestream at 10:00 am this morning ...
- Things that make you go hmmm...
- Another Inmate for the Denver Zoo
- The Earth is Currently Being Hit by a Large Solar ...
- New American car purchase becomes adventure
- Benzene leaking into Sand Creek? What about the be...
- There goes the neighborhood, again
- Local Good News
- Preview Colorado Environmental Film Festival
- The Complete 2012 MLK Marade
- Stop Line Infractions
- Occupy Denver Revealed
- Occupy Denver Meeting Livestreaming Now
- McKinley's Trail Ride Continues
- What the Occupy Movement is about
- Inter-Neighborhood Cooperation (INC) News
- The Naysayer - Jan 2012 - Phil Goodstein
- Happy New Year!
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.