Thursday, April 19, 2012
Drug sales have been picking up a lot in our neighborhood. In case you haven’t noticed, the people milling around on Vine Street are probably waiting for their drug dealer to show up. Vehicle activity has been ongoing at the 16th and 18th intersections, the parking lot of 1733 and the bench at 1741. That person walking up and down, checking traffic in all directions and probably using their cell phone every few minutes is anxious about their fix showing up and usually runs to the car that finally shows up, or yours if you slow down. Cars with people sitting in them for 15 -30 minutes at a time are probably waiting for their fix also. It’s obvious when they get out their car, into another car to buy and then back to their own car to leave the neighborhood. The three drop off vehicles I know of are a black Escalade, a dark green 4 door Mazda and a champagne colored Escalade with pink breast cancer plates.
Hand to hand and vehicle sales are obvious on the 15 block of High street if you pay attention, especially weekends when the businesses and Gathering Place are closed.
It’s spring, drugs are in the air and more are coming from the west. Anything you can do to help is appreciated.
Craig A. Demmon, AIA
at 3:10 PM
- What will be the fate of the elevated section of I...
- May 1 - General Strike in Denver this Tuesday
- Unhappy Campers: Westword is Denver's best in-dept...
- Toll Road Legislation Pulled
- McKinley's Hemp Bill passes in the Colorado House
- Neighborhood Crime Alert!
- Earth Week Festival
- Annual HD8 Spaghetti Dinner
- Heads-up on High St at 16th Ave
- Colorado House Appropriations Committee hearing on...
- Burglary Sex Assault in Northeast Park Hill
- Crocs recycling
- City-wide Denver Neighborhood Organization Votes, ...
- Tech Note: Grinding to a halt
- GONZO FIRST AMENDMENT WEED
- Colorado telecommunications workers watch contract...
- Private Reception with Lord Christopher Monckton
- Colorado Legislators with ALEC Ties
- Road Home Collection Meter
- Parks: Ruby Hill Alcohol Sales and Rules Revisions...
- From Occupy Denver re Camping Ban
- Denver IT audit reveals City at risk for 7 years
- Denver City Councilwoman Kneich on Homeless
- Considering Homelessness
- Seasonal Street Sweeping Starts Tomorrow
- Criminalizing homelessness
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.