Denver Direct: Crocs recycling
Monday, April 16, 2012
If you, or anyone you know, has old Crocs (R) shoes no longer being worn, these shoes are RECYCLABLE. To recycle Crocs, just send or take them to the company store in Boulder:
1129 Pearl Street
Boulder CO 80302
If you send the shoes, include a note saying the shoes are for donation or recycling.
at 9:26 AM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- What will be the fate of the elevated section of I...
- May 1 - General Strike in Denver this Tuesday
- Unhappy Campers: Westword is Denver's best in-dept...
- Toll Road Legislation Pulled
- McKinley's Hemp Bill passes in the Colorado House
- Neighborhood Crime Alert!
- Earth Week Festival
- Annual HD8 Spaghetti Dinner
- Heads-up on High St at 16th Ave
- Colorado House Appropriations Committee hearing on...
- Burglary Sex Assault in Northeast Park Hill
- Crocs recycling
- City-wide Denver Neighborhood Organization Votes, ...
- Tech Note: Grinding to a halt
- GONZO FIRST AMENDMENT WEED
- Colorado telecommunications workers watch contract...
- Private Reception with Lord Christopher Monckton
- Colorado Legislators with ALEC Ties
- Road Home Collection Meter
- Parks: Ruby Hill Alcohol Sales and Rules Revisions...
- From Occupy Denver re Camping Ban
- Denver IT audit reveals City at risk for 7 years
- Denver City Councilwoman Kneich on Homeless
- Considering Homelessness
- Seasonal Street Sweeping Starts Tomorrow
- Criminalizing homelessness
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.