Thursday, December 13, 2012
Just phoned in by Dave Felice
The Denver Parks and Recreation Advisory Board voted 11 to 6 against de-designating a part of the Hentzell Park. This may stop Mayor Hancock from completing his “done deal“.
The Rose A. Andom Center website: has been scrubbed of this statement.
We have a home…
A building at 1330 Fox Street has been secured by the City of Denver for The Center.The Center has a long-term lease for use of the building and will be responsible for raising all renovation funds and reimbursing the City for ongoing occupancy costs.
at 8:34 PM
Columnist says protect parks; Hentzell designati...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 30, 2...
- Setback for CINQ?
- Walkabout - December 21, 2012
- A personal observation of the Hentzell Park deal
- Jessica LeRoux reports on the first A64 (Legal Mar...
- Colorado could save millions with its own Bank
- Hancock Digs in After Negative Vote, Calls Hentzel...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 15, 2...
- Reaction to Obama's new marijuana statements
- Citizen Win! No Hentzell Park De-designation
- Hancock's Landmine
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Parks and Recreatio...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 10, 2...
- Bring Proposed Loss of Parkland to Vote of the Peo...
- Keeping an eye on DPS Board
- Woman Fights Bully, WINS!
- Statement by Advocates for Denver's Parks
- Mayor Hancock to Lead Trade Mission to Mexico City...
- Denver Mayor's Done Deal
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 2, 20...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.