Denver Direct: All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux – November 18, 2012
Sunday, November 18, 2012
I’ve had a few reporters call me this week in the wake of the election… and all three major publications that contacted me asked the same 20 minutes of questions… then when they figured out that I was not selling a souped up story of get rich quick, they started asking the same question… “who do you know in the industry, whom stands to profit from 64?” Apparently actual truth about my 4 years as a legal MMJ business owner do not match the redundant green rush story they had already imagined writing, and they needed another source… I’d say these callers were pretty good fiction authors, but hardly journalists…
I would be heartbroken if all my beautiful artwork, clothes, and nice things were lost or ruined because I tried to hold on to them in 1/2 assed storage. I am planning to keep going with my business as far as I can, and make yet another transition to recreational if it comes to that, along with rest of the industry. I want to keep my possessions and assets liquid at this time to aide me in that agenda. I am having a moving sale at my house on the Saturday after Thanksgiving the 25th… If you believe in me and my MMJ mission please do me and yourself a favor by coming up to Gilpin County and finding some baller-ass tour bling bargins for your holiday gift giving needs… It will help me get the stuff moved out, and I will likely need the cash from selling some of my nicer things to pay my next set of license expenses, so im selling my stuff while Im moving. I would much rather that my friends own my things and enjoy them, then to hide them away in storage. click here to see an album of items offered for sale..
Super dealio Twirling Hippy Cheesecake Lady moving sale.
I am posting the prices I paid for each item here, Ideally I would not take less than 85-90% of what I paid, since I never pay full price for anything, and my artist friends have already treated my very well as a buyer, you will be getting a great deal… Make me an offer on anything you like, I will let you know if it is fair…
at 8:03 AM
- Walkabout - November 24, 2012
- Citizens Document Prairie Dog Poison on Playground...
- City officials try to quiet opposition to park dea...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - November 25, 2...
- The Six-Plant Loophole
- What's up with Scott Gessler, Colorado's Colorful ...
- Text of Colorado Amendment 64 as enacted
- HUD funding list in Denver
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - November 18, 2...
- No more email to Hickenlooper (use his website ins...
- Tax increase dangerous to homeowners and small bus...
- Congrats to Dean Ormiston, Baca County's New Commi...
- No Denver Ballpark Garage
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - November 10, ...
- Take a survey, get a free week
- Parks Board delays vote, seeks more information
- Our guy - Sen. Mike Johnston - District 33
- NUNS ON THE BUS TOUR
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - November 4, 2...
- Stabbing at 13th and Pennsylvania
- City-School Property Trade Questionable
- Report on Land Swap Deal Meeting
- The senior director of bonds and construction at D...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.