Denver Direct: Crime Alert – Sexual Assault in Cheesman Park
Thursday, January 27, 2011
On Tuesday, January 25, 2011, at approximately 5:40 pm, a female was running northbound in Cheesman Park, along the paved bike path on the west side of the park, south of the playground, when she was approached from behind and sexually assaulted by an unknown male.
Following the assault the victim pursued the suspect who fled the park at the East 11th entrance. He was last seen running southbound in the 1000 block of N. Humboldt Street. The suspect was described as either a dark skinned Hispanic or black male between 18 and 25 years of age. The victim described the suspect as being well groomed and had dark curly hair that was approximately 1” in length. He was approximately 5’8 and 155 pounds with a thin build. He was wearing a dark gray or black windbreaker and dark pants with three stripes down the side. The victim did not observe any scars, marks, tattoos, jewelry or facial hair.
Reference: DPD Case #2011-40311
Detective Brian Norwell #01037
CALL CRIME STOPPERS
Crime Stoppers collects information on unsolved crimes or individuals wanted by the police.
Callers can remain anonymous. The tip line is answered 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
at 1:46 PM
- Cheesman Park Attacker
- Local Art Salon gets it right
- Phil Goodstein's Associate Naysayer of the Month -...
- You've got Cake Crumbs on your Facebook
- Was Big Air Worth the Trouble? Denver Post
- Crime Alert - Sexual Assault in Cheesman Park
- Big Air - The Morning After
- Music to wake up by
- Denver Big Air Takes Flight Today in Civic Center ...
- Big Air Walkabout - Civic Center Park as Carnival ...
- Pinon Canyon Update
- Crime Alert
- HELP NORTHEAST DENVER TAKE BACK ITS SCHOOLS
- Temp Mayor Vidal wants a what?
- From ParksAreForPeople.org
- " I'll do it my way" - Denver Parks and Rec forges...
- Congress is broken - here's how to fix it
- Traffic lights - they come and they go
- Duck Lake Update - Jan 5, 2011
- Red Light "Collection Machine"
- An Open Letter to Denver's City Council in re: Eve...
- Contaminated water source to be expanded (Chatfiel...
- A Nightmare Act
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.