Denver Direct: Adrienne Anderson (1952 – 2011)
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Environmental activist Adrienne Anderson passed away yesterday at the Hospice of St. John in Lakewood, Colorado. Her life-long fight against environmental polluters will remain as a shining example of the phrase “never give up”.
This entire case is about a dedicated, conscientious and public-spirited citizen who, in following in the tradition of Karen Silkwood, Erin Brockovitch, A. Ernest Fitzgerald, Casey Ruud and others, has spent her entire adult life in pursuing union and environmental activities and in attempting to correct perceived wrongs and problems in society. Complainant’s beliefs, in my judgment, are reasonable and well-founded, based upon her years of research into the problems and remedial action taken with reference to the socalled Superfund Sites by the federal and state governments.
at 6:38 AM
- Occupy Denver - Day 8
- Occupy Denver - March/rally Sat (10/1/11) at Noon
- Talking Trash (Tax)
- US DOJ Memo: State Authorized Medi-Pot Patients Ma...
- Occupy Denver - Day 7
- Occupy Denver
- The Slippery Slope of Reality - Part 4
- Plutonium at Rocky Flats
- More road closures
- Police Chief Search Town Hall Meeting
- Big Dog
- Marijuana Prosecutions For 2010 Near Record High
- Early Adrienne
- Elevated from the comments:
- Road Closure Reminder (Oct. 9)
- Brilliant idea! Forgive all student loans!
- Adrienne Anderson: American Environmental Leader
- Adrienne Anderson (1952 - 2011)
- Denver wants Comcast customers to be aware of digi...
- 2011 CREATIVE BUSINESS WORKSHOP SERIES ANNOUNCE...
- Phil Goodstein's Naysayer
- INC Honors Adrienne Anderson
- Local media list
- To pay or not to pay
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.