Friday, September 2, 2011
|2011 CREATIVE BUSINESS WORKSHOP SERIES ANNOUNCED FOR FALL/WINTER|
This Saturday morning workshop series is tailored specifically to members of Denver’s creative business community. Whether you own a business, work out of your studio, or are a creative entrepreneur, this series will help demystify various business planning principles and challenges that will help you plan for the future.
Upcoming sessions include:
– Your Creative Brand – Saturday, September 17
– Marketing Basics for Artists – Saturday, September 24
– Online Marketing Tools for Businesses – Saturday, October 1
Multiple Saturday mornings from September – December 2011
Crossroads Theatre, 2590 Washington Street
$10 (10% discount if you sign up for three or more workshops)
To registerand see a full list of workshops, click here, and find us on Facebook too!
at 2:57 PM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- Occupy Denver - Day 8
- Occupy Denver - March/rally Sat (10/1/11) at Noon
- Talking Trash (Tax)
- US DOJ Memo: State Authorized Medi-Pot Patients Ma...
- Occupy Denver - Day 7
- Occupy Denver
- The Slippery Slope of Reality - Part 4
- Plutonium at Rocky Flats
- More road closures
- Police Chief Search Town Hall Meeting
- Big Dog
- Marijuana Prosecutions For 2010 Near Record High
- Early Adrienne
- Elevated from the comments:
- Road Closure Reminder (Oct. 9)
- Brilliant idea! Forgive all student loans!
- Adrienne Anderson: American Environmental Leader
- Adrienne Anderson (1952 - 2011)
- Denver wants Comcast customers to be aware of digi...
- 2011 CREATIVE BUSINESS WORKSHOP SERIES ANNOUNCE...
- Phil Goodstein's Naysayer
- INC Honors Adrienne Anderson
- Local media list
- To pay or not to pay
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.