Denver Direct: The possible impact of fracking on Denver’s water supply
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Wes Wilson, retired EPA analyst seen in the award winning documentary Gasland, and Phil Doe, Envorinmental Issues Director, Be The Change U.S.A., will lead a discussion of Hydro-Fracking. This evening program will cover the following topics:
Overview of the Hydro-Fracking process
The new Bureau of Land Management Leases in South Park
The possible impact on Denver’s water supply
When: 7PM-8:30PM, Saturday, July 9
Where: Columbine Unitarian Universalist Church, 6724 South Webster Street, in Littleton
at 8:56 PM
- Citizens for Responsible Aurora Government becomin...
- Phil Goodstein - North Side Story: Denver’s Most I...
- Tree Applications available NOW
- Uptown crime report
- Must see video
- The State of Education
- Don't get drunk at home (in Park County)
- Dems Picnic
- VERY IMPORTANT PUBLIC COMMENT JULY 29 DEADLINE – C...
- Internal Report
- Denver Human Services is now accepting naming prop...
- Political statement
- Death in Denver
- Job Fair for Retail Positions at Denver Internatio...
- The Triumph of Political Prostitutes
- The Electric Universe - an Introduction
- Calling all cyclists
- Denver's Image
- Crack down at Sloan's Lake
- If I Owned the Stock Show (and I sorter do)
- The possible impact of fracking on Denver’s water ...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.