Denver Direct: Public Review Draft of Northeast Downtown Neighborhoods Plan Available for Download
Thursday, April 7, 2011
A draft of the Northeast Downtown Neighborhoods Plan is available for public review. You can download a copy of the plan from the project website: www.denvergov.org/northeastdowntown.
As a reminder, the next public meeting for the Northeast Downtown Neighborhoods Plan will be held on Wednesday, April 13th at Merchants Office Furniture, 2261 N. Broadway, from 6:00-8:00p.m. At this meeting the project team will present the draft plan document for public review and input.
Courtland Hyser, AICP
Senior City Planner
Denver Community Planning and Development
201 West Colfax Ave, Dept 205
Denver, CO 80202
at 10:00 AM
- Plutonium: The Jefferson Parkway's biggest problem...
- The crux of the ranchers' beef with our federal go...
- OK, quit whining about how many candidates there a...
- Why Michael Hancock should not be Mayor of Denver
- Report from the District 8 write-in frenzy
- OK, Albus Brooks gets it.
- My other reality
- Somebody for Council District 8
- Nobody for Council District 8
- Sen. Mike Johnston at Denver Dems calls for grassr...
- Dopers for Doug and other passing thoughts
- Rep. Diana DeGette: Inmates have taken over asylum...
- Open letter to Mayor Vidal
- Mayor manages city, not schools
- Juanita Gable Gets It.
- Write-in Watson
- Watson comments on the write-in process
- Write-in News at District 8
- Doug Linkhart for Mayor
- Write-in Watson for Council District 8
- Council District 8 Write-in Candidates
- Write-in Frenzy at Council District 8
- Saturday Special - Wendy Woo at City Park
- Public Review Draft of Northeast Downtown Neighbor...
- Ever Vigilant
- Go here to subscribe:
- Finally, the weekend
- NEIGHBORHOOD LIAISON UPDATES
- CAR BREAK-INS, SHOTS FIRED
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.