Monday, March 28, 2011
Intensified citywide curfew enforcement by the Denver Police will run April 2-Sept. 25. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, youth will be ticketed and taken to the SafeNite Curfew Site located at Denver Police District One station, 1311 W. 48th Ave. Reducing any possible threat of violence by and against youth is the goal of the curfew program. Denver’s Curfew Ordinance requires that youth 17 years of age and younger must be off the street on Friday and Saturday nights from midnight through 5 a.m., and Sunday through Thursday nights from 11 p.m.-5 a.m. Exceptions to the ordinance include:
– Youth who are in a motor vehicle involved in interstate travel;
– Going to or from work without any detour or stop;
– In the custody of and accompanied by an adult, only if the youth has a note, signed by the parent or guardian, dated for that night that clearly states the youth is allowed to be in the company of a specific adult;
– In the company of a parent or legal guardian.
at 8:11 AM
- The Filthiest Campaign of All
- Denver Curfew
- Notice of Rule & Regulation Amendment To Parks and...
- Denver Mayoral Forum
- Chris Romer: "I'm NOT the front-runner"
- ASARCO's Toxic Legacy to Continue
- The Weekend is Here!
- You are living in a nuclear experiment
- Denver City Council Immune to Perception: Votes fo...
- Hey, it's (almost) Saturday!
- Denver Direct Over 100,000 Page Views
- Heads Up!
- The Hard Facts of Rocky Flats Nuclear Weapons Plan...
- Round Robin - From the Elyria/Globeville Trenches
- Neighborhood Walk-about March 2, 2011
- Are you paying your Denver OPT Tax and Fee? or are...
- SquareState calls out the Denver Post and then fad...
- Who is on Drugs?
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.