Wednesday, January 13, 2010
The 104th National Western Stock Show kicked off with a parade in downtown Denver with Todd Helton as Grand Marshall. Some of the horses were a bit skittish at the steam rising from Denver’s underground heating system, but things went smoothly, and the crowd saw yet another fine parade of cowboys, cowgirls, beeves, horses and tractors. True West!
at 11:47 AM
- A Politician Unfit to be Governor
- Bad video is bad for the candidate
- "The answer, my friend...
- Another Attempted End-Run by Hickenlooper
- Hickenlooper for Governor
- Sit! Down! Roll over!
- City has golden geese, not just in parks
- Lawsuit Time
- Cowboy Concert at the Colorado Capitol
- Romanoff is THE Man
- MLK Marade in Denver 1-18-10
- Denver City Council Medical Marijuana Hearing 1-11...
- National Western Stock Show Parade
- Urgent Message from Cathy Donohue
- Mayoral Succession
- A Second Bill of Rights to End Corporate Personhoo...
- Bennett in the Senate, Ritter in the Shitter, Colo...
- Rep. McKinley Announces Bid for Re-election in HD6...
- Denver as Brewpub
- Denver Parks and Recreation Department Running Wil...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.