Denver Direct: Bad video is bad for the candidate
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Using YouTube in your campaign is a must these days. I’ve encouraged a number of candidates to “talk into the camera” in order to convince viewers/voters of the sincerity of their message. However, this video doesn’t do the candidate any good. Bennet’s flat tone coupled with the poor internal edits (makes one wonder what was so bad that they had to cut it out) results in an overall impression of insincerity. And what is this “silliness” that Bennet refers to three times?
Compare and contrast with Romanoff’s recent video.
at 9:36 PM
- A Politician Unfit to be Governor
- Bad video is bad for the candidate
- "The answer, my friend...
- Another Attempted End-Run by Hickenlooper
- Hickenlooper for Governor
- Sit! Down! Roll over!
- City has golden geese, not just in parks
- Lawsuit Time
- Cowboy Concert at the Colorado Capitol
- Romanoff is THE Man
- MLK Marade in Denver 1-18-10
- Denver City Council Medical Marijuana Hearing 1-11...
- National Western Stock Show Parade
- Urgent Message from Cathy Donohue
- Mayoral Succession
- A Second Bill of Rights to End Corporate Personhoo...
- Bennett in the Senate, Ritter in the Shitter, Colo...
- Rep. McKinley Announces Bid for Re-election in HD6...
- Denver as Brewpub
- Denver Parks and Recreation Department Running Wil...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.