Saturday, July 24, 2010
Three years ago when they excavated Grasmere Lake in Washington Park and put in a double-layered liner, they said it was because the lake had been leaking. What? Lakes leak. That’s part of being a lake.
at 1:56 PM
- Zona's Rally
- Bennet a No-Show, Again
- Parks are for People
- Down to the Wire
- "Chemicals" killed the ducks? "Really"?
- Zona's Busted
- Bennet Nailed as Corporate Raider
- Rubber Bottom for Duck Pond?
- Congratulations, Rep. Wes McKinley
- DeFENSE - Will Bennet Show Up?
- Will Michael Bennet be remembered as the man who k...
- Report from the ER
- Stop Corporate Personhood
- Purple Pipewater Pollution Prevention People - P5
- Citizenry Questions Waterfowl Fatalities
- Corporate Personhood
- Romanoff's New Ad
- Duck mortality study released
- OBJECTIONS TO LOWRY LANDFILL PROPOSED SETTLEMENTS
- Denver's July Park Events
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.