Denver Direct: Citizenry Questions Waterfowl Fatalities
Friday, July 9, 2010
(Ed. Note: This is an important article on the Purple Pipewater – from the Washington Park Profile here.)
by Paul Kashmann
These are very difficult scales to balance. Exactly how many pollutants are acceptable in a park lake and how many does it take to foul the water? How many dead birds are acceptable, and how many constitute a needless tragedy?
These questions seem to be at the heart of an ongoing debate over why waterfowl continue to die off in disturbing numbers in City Park’s Duck Lake, what is the root cause of that die-off and what can be done to alleviate the situation. (Continue reading…)
at 6:13 PM
- Zona's Rally
- Bennet a No-Show, Again
- Parks are for People
- Down to the Wire
- "Chemicals" killed the ducks? "Really"?
- Zona's Busted
- Bennet Nailed as Corporate Raider
- Rubber Bottom for Duck Pond?
- Congratulations, Rep. Wes McKinley
- DeFENSE - Will Bennet Show Up?
- Will Michael Bennet be remembered as the man who k...
- Report from the ER
- Stop Corporate Personhood
- Purple Pipewater Pollution Prevention People - P5
- Citizenry Questions Waterfowl Fatalities
- Corporate Personhood
- Romanoff's New Ad
- Duck mortality study released
- OBJECTIONS TO LOWRY LANDFILL PROPOSED SETTLEMENTS
- Denver's July Park Events
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.