Denver Direct: On the Road – McKinley and Romanoff in Trinidad
Monday, June 14, 2010
Your indefatigable crew drove down to Trinidad, Colorado to tape Candidates Andrew Romanoff (US Senate) and Wes McKinley (Colorado House). On the way down, the clouds seemed to have forgotten where they belonged in the sky, and were instead lying about on the ground as large patches of fog.
First up is a brief piggy-back interview with McKinley in which he talks about the Trinidad Nursing Home situation. For more print information go here.
It was interesting following Andrew Romanoff around the Trinidad Nursing Home. He really is interested in what is going on and often poked his head into rooms to say hello to the residents. He genuinely seems to like people and wants to make contact with them. He listens intensely and sometimes takes notes. Here’s a brief sample:
at 2:23 PM
- Not the Time for Apathy
- Denver's Duck (Death) Pond 6-28-10
- Associate Naysayer of the Month - Jerry Wartgow
- Dead Duck Lake
- Naysayer of the Month - Tom Strickland
- Denver Councilwoman Johnson Not Running for Anothe...
- Party Parks to be "Activated"
- Candidate Bob McConnell at PCEOC Festival
- Rep. Wes McKinley at PCEOC Festival
- Candidate Lisa Grace-Kellogg at PCEOC Festival
- Congressman John Salazar at PCEOC Festival
- PCEOC Festival
- Robotic Warfare in Colorado?
- Duck, Duck, Goose - Continued
- Duck, Duck, Goose
- Shingle Mountain in Elyria
- That Pesky Purple Pipe Water
- On the Road - McKinley and Romanoff in Trinidad
- Jim Hightower
- See you there!
- Plugging the Leak
- Xcel Energy's Transformer Fire - Updated
- Get Out of Denver
- Billy Whitfield plays "Ghost Riders in the Sky"
- Two styles of beef production: Is one criminal in ...
- The Naysayer of the Month - Mayor Hickenlooper
- The Honorable Hick Changes the Rules
- Elyria Gets Some Air
- Citizen Squeeze
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.