Denver Direct: Tech Note: Google’s Chrome
Monday, May 10, 2010
I tried out Google’s browser – Chrome – when it first came out, and I wasn’t impressed enough to switch from Firefox. Recently, upon hearing of some new features, I downloaded and installed Chrome again. Now I’m impressed enough to switch. It’s faster, and has a few new features that I like – click and drag on tabs to create side-by-side windows – specifically great for bloggers – and collects all of the info from your current browser for a fast transition. Download here.
at 8:59 AM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- Memorial Day
- On OpenAir Cinema
- From DenverGov Photo Red Light Enforcement Progra...
- Further reflections on the election of Paula Sando...
- Reflections on the recent election of Paula Sandov...
- More on the commercialization of Denver's parkland...
- Your opinion on allowing parks to be closed for pr...
- Pay a Fee to Register to Pay a Tax? No Thanks, I'l...
- Inflation is Here
- Denverite treks cross-country
- News from "Create Denver"
- An Open Letter to Mayor Hickenlooper
- Tech Note: Google’s Chrome
- What I Didn’t Know About the “Oil Spill”
- Andrew Romanoff - "We are winning!"
- Sen. Johnston at Denver Dems
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.