Sunday, May 16, 2010
If you’ve been shopping lately, I probably don’t have to tell you about what’s happening now. But when I saw the figures, I was surprised:
Percentage increase year over year:
Fresh vegetables 56.1
Fresh fruit 28.8
Fresh eggs 33.6
I guess that’s why they don’t include food in the Consumer Price Index.
Take the time (1 hour) to watch this very well produced and informative documentary.
at 6:40 PM
- Memorial Day
- On OpenAir Cinema
- From DenverGov Photo Red Light Enforcement Progra...
- Further reflections on the election of Paula Sando...
- Reflections on the recent election of Paula Sandov...
- More on the commercialization of Denver's parkland...
- Your opinion on allowing parks to be closed for pr...
- Pay a Fee to Register to Pay a Tax? No Thanks, I'l...
- Inflation is Here
- Denverite treks cross-country
- News from "Create Denver"
- An Open Letter to Mayor Hickenlooper
- Tech Note: Google’s Chrome
- What I Didn’t Know About the “Oil Spill”
- Andrew Romanoff - "We are winning!"
- Sen. Johnston at Denver Dems
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.