Friday, May 7, 2010
At a fundraiser on Thursday, May 6, attended by many enthusiastic supporters, Andrew Romanoff announced that a recent poll shows him pulling ahead in the primary race against Ritter-appointee Sen. Michael Bennet.
Could this be a reason Bennet’s numbers are going down?
Senate appointee Michael Bennet was formerly at the head of Denver Public Schools. He was at the helm when the decision was made to invest the teachers’ pension fund into a derivative ‘swap’ deal. Now, two years later, Denver Public Schools is paying about 3 million per month in losses on this swap.
at 7:06 PM
- Memorial Day
- On OpenAir Cinema
- From DenverGov Photo Red Light Enforcement Progra...
- Further reflections on the election of Paula Sando...
- Reflections on the recent election of Paula Sandov...
- More on the commercialization of Denver's parkland...
- Your opinion on allowing parks to be closed for pr...
- Pay a Fee to Register to Pay a Tax? No Thanks, I'l...
- Inflation is Here
- Denverite treks cross-country
- News from "Create Denver"
- An Open Letter to Mayor Hickenlooper
- Tech Note: Google’s Chrome
- What I Didn’t Know About the “Oil Spill”
- Andrew Romanoff - "We are winning!"
- Sen. Johnston at Denver Dems
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.