Denver Direct: Denver Auditor Sings
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Denver Auditor Dennis Gallagher sang to the Democrats at their Annual Spaghetti Dinner on April 17, 2010. Actually not that unusual, as Mr. Gallagher often sings at public events, and we love it.
Oh, and by the way, Mr. Gallagher, could you give us an official statement that the City and County of Denver, or any of its associated entities (Denver Water, etc.), has not entered into any “bank deals” involving credit default swaps, or any other such derivative instruments, like the ones that Senator Bennet disastrously arranged for the Denver Public Schools?
And thanks for your efforts to date to keep tabs on our money.
Update: I was surprised and pleased to learn that Mr. Gallagher has his own blog here.
at 8:48 AM
- Cormorants Cope with Construction
- By Dave Felice
The cormorants at Duck Lake in Den...
- Denver DA Morrissey - Crime Rate Down
- Councilwoman Johnson Initiates Investigation of Lo...
- Denver Councilman Linkhart - We have enough prison...
- Denver Auditor Sings
- Locked Gardens
- Sen. Chris Romer on Education
- One Thing Leads to Another
- Money Can't Buy You Love
- Ambrose Proposes Parks Solution
- What's up with eBay?
- Romanoff Calls Out Tea Party
- Ballot Trace
- Purple Pipe Water Coming to Cheesman Park
- Romanoff Surges at Denver County Assembly
- Well Said: No Admission Based Events in Our Parks
- Welcoming Colorado
- Criminal and Juvenile Justice Town Hall Meeting
- Pinon Canyon Update
- Done Deal
- Your Computer is Dirty
- Concrete at Cheesman
- Here Comes the Next Big One
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.