Denver Direct: Criminal and Juvenile Justice Town Hall Meeting
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
You are invited to attend WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21st from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
LOCATION: EAST HIGH SCHOOL
1600 City Park Esplanade
Denver, CO 80206
Topics of Discussion:
Reducing recidivism, treatment, advocacy, role of substance abuse in criminal activity, recent legislation that will affect or has affected juveniles in the justice system, and resources for families with juveniles in the system.
Ari Zavaras – Executive Director, Colorado Department of Corrections
John Gomez – Division of Youth Corrections
Christie Donner – Director, Colorado Criminal Justice Reform Coalition
Mary Ellen Johnson – Director, Pendulum Foundation Maureen Cain – Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
Town Hall Meeting sponsored by Representative Beth McCann (HD8)
Please contact [email protected] or call (303) 866-2959 with any questions.
at 1:24 PM
- Cormorants Cope with Construction
- By Dave Felice
The cormorants at Duck Lake in Den...
- Denver DA Morrissey - Crime Rate Down
- Councilwoman Johnson Initiates Investigation of Lo...
- Denver Councilman Linkhart - We have enough prison...
- Denver Auditor Sings
- Locked Gardens
- Sen. Chris Romer on Education
- One Thing Leads to Another
- Money Can't Buy You Love
- Ambrose Proposes Parks Solution
- What's up with eBay?
- Romanoff Calls Out Tea Party
- Ballot Trace
- Purple Pipe Water Coming to Cheesman Park
- Romanoff Surges at Denver County Assembly
- Well Said: No Admission Based Events in Our Parks
- Welcoming Colorado
- Criminal and Juvenile Justice Town Hall Meeting
- Pinon Canyon Update
- Done Deal
- Your Computer is Dirty
- Concrete at Cheesman
- Here Comes the Next Big One
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.