Denver Direct: Election Day – at Last
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
We agreed to provide the Huffington Post with a report from our local polling place. Things were calm and lines were non-existent around noon at the Franklin Residences at Denver’s Franklin Park, polling place for precincts 826 and 823. According to Sally Reno, assistant supervisor, “It looks like a pretty good turn-out for a mid-term election”.
at 2:02 PM
- Naysayer Editorial - by Phil Goodstein
- Flyover Plan Draws Flak
- OSHA Investigates Duck Lake Excavation
- Circulation and Use Plan for Denver's City Park
- US OPENAIR CANCELS DENVER 2011 EVENT
- Backyard Bang in Denver, Nov 21, 12th and Lincoln ...
- Neighborhood Representation
- Food Price Inflation
- Councilman Doug Linkhart for Mayor
- Dog Park Parking
- Prop. 19 Loss in California Means Colorado Could B...
- Election Day - at Last
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.