Friday, October 29, 2010
I’ve known who Bob Ragland is for the last 30 years or so, but I got to know a lot more about him and his art when I invited him over to make a YouTube clip. I love his attitude and his art. Bob’s philosophy has carried him through thick and thin. He keep his oil paintings within a reasonable price range ($65 – $100) and his subject matter mostly from the neighborhood.
If you are going to have an event or party, consider inviting Bob (303 839-5259) over for a “shoe-box” show. It’s an especially good time of year to pick up a meaningful, one-of-a-kind gift for yourself or a friend. I have to admit, I couldn’t resist – and I bought two.
at 12:34 PM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- Walkabout - Friday Oct. 29, 2010
- Bob Ragland - Non-Starving Artist
- Park County Judge Groome, reversed by Colorado App...
- Amazing what $7 million will buy
- Denver Rock and Roll Marathon
- Best Explanation of the Current Financial Crisis
- Free Car Wash
- $6 Million "Woolley" Dog Park to Open Oct. 23, 201...
- Rock and Roll Marathon, This Sunday, Oct 17th
- Marijuana Advocates to Blast Former Booze-Dealing ...
- Wes McKinley and Vern Wagner
- Update on Duck Lake
- One Sky One World Kite Fly for Peace, This Sunday
- Here's something you can do about the Purple Pipew...
- "I See By Your Outfit That You are a Cowboy" - fro...
- Huerfano World Journal endorses Wes McKinley
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.