Denver Direct: DeGette on Healthcare – Denver Town Hall – September 12, 2009
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Representative Diana DeGette explains the nuts and bolts of the current health care bill in the U.S. House of Representatives, not yet out of committee. During the time I was there, the participants seemed respectful. Maybe the crazies were all downtown at the 912 gathering.
Now we take you to the Capitol.
at 3:42 PM
- Note to Councilwoman Madison
- We’re #1!
- Poo Free Parks Proposal
- Donohue on Parks Zoning
- Pinon Canyon Expansion Blocked (Again)
- Colfax Cruise
- YouTube as Political Battleground (Updated)
- Romanoff US Senate Campaign Kickoff 9-16-09
- Lowry Vista Factual Data
- DeGette on Healthcare - Denver Town Hall - Septemb...
- What Does It Take to Fail in the Hickenlooper Admi...
- Anschutz Goes Hyperlocal
- It's About Time
- Fishing in Toxic Evaporation Pond
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.