Monday, April 20, 2009
Colorado State Senator Peter Groff is headed for Washington, D.C. to be part of Obama’s education team, and that will leave District 33 with a vacancy. Filling that vacancy is up to the Senate District 33 Vacancy Committee comprised of 150 Democrats including Precinct Committee People (PCP), sub-district Officers, Finance Chairs, Captains-at-Large, House District Officers, Senate District Officers, County Officers, State Officers, DNC Members, and elected officials (RTD, School Board, City Council, Auditor, County Clerk and Recorder, CU Regents, District Attorney, Attorney General, Secretary of State, State Treasurer, Board of Regents, State Board of Education, State Assembly, US Representative, US Senator, Mayor, and Governor), if they live in the Senate District. If you are not one of these people, you will not be voting. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be involved. Go here for further details.
As of Saturday evening, four candidates had emerged. Each gave a brief talk at the HD8 Democrats Annual Spaghetti Dinner on April 18, 2009. Here, in alphabetical order:
at 8:16 AM
- Legislature Moves to Block Army Expansion
- Senate District 33 Forum
- Denver Federal Center Dig
- Colorado Senate District 33 Vacancy Race
- Religious motto returns to new coins
- Denver Dems
- Is Councilwoman Faatz the Only One Representing De...
- Rosemary Marshall Announces
- Neighborhoods Oppose Plan for Advertising Signs on...
- Socialism and Me
- Sick, Delusional Zombies Gather to Recite
- Pinon Canyon Preservation
- This Land NOT for Sale
- INC: Put Parks Poo Plan on Pause
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.