Denver Direct: Citizen Comment at Denver Water Board Meeting 2-11-09
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
The Denver Water Board of Commissioners meets twice a month in public. Members of the public are invited to speak at the beginning of each meeting on matters not on the agenda. On Monday, Feb 11, 2009 there were two speakers, Sonja Leonard (see previous post) and Adrienne Anderson.
Anderson is a community/environmental activist (featured many times on these pages – see index on the right) with 25 years of experience in water and the pollution thereof. Her knowledge in these matters is voluminous.
At this meeting she raises a variety of issues:
In Part 2, Penfield Tate III, President, calls on staff to speak to Anderson’s points. Their comments are revealing.
at 7:53 AM
- Neighborhood Events Update
- Vehicle-fee bill unfair and unreasonable
- Decide What Your Neighbors Can Do!
- Romanoff Surfaces
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice ….
- Citizen Comment at Denver Water Board Meeting 2-11...
- Bob Turner at Colorado Capitol
- General Announcement
- Denver Water (Bill) Spikes
- Fee vs. Tax
- Denver Marijuana Prosecutions Plunged in 2008
- "bits of fried meat or blackened cinder"
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.