Denver Direct: Denver Marijuana Prosecutions Plunged in 2008
Thursday, February 5, 2009
from Mason Tvert at SAFER. Also see Westword article here.
Prosecutions dropped 21 percent in the year following voters’ adoption of “lowest law enforcement priority” law and establishment of city review panel (pictured above)
at 8:58 AM
- Neighborhood Events Update
- Vehicle-fee bill unfair and unreasonable
- Decide What Your Neighbors Can Do!
- Romanoff Surfaces
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice ….
- Citizen Comment at Denver Water Board Meeting 2-11...
- Bob Turner at Colorado Capitol
- General Announcement
- Denver Water (Bill) Spikes
- Fee vs. Tax
- Denver Marijuana Prosecutions Plunged in 2008
- "bits of fried meat or blackened cinder"
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.