Denver Direct: Decide What Your Neighbors Can Do!
Monday, February 23, 2009
You don’t have to be a member of any organization or even live in the neighborhood. You don’t have to be a property owner. But you can vote at this meeting to decide what 7-11 can sell and what the owner of the property at 20th and Vine can build. Come join in the fun – you too can be a zoning dictator. And, its free!
YOU ARE INVITED!
Come listen to a discussion with the applicants and voice your opinions about 2 important neighborhood topics:
1. The 7-11 store at the southwest corner of Colfax and Josephine (2340 East Colfax) is applying for an application to sell 3.2 beer If currently-pending legislation passes, such a license would automatically convert to allow sale of full-strength beer. The store had a 3.2 beer license earlier, but allowed it to lapse. The public hearing on this application will be on March 18 at the Denver Department of Excise and Licenses.
2. The application by Argus Home Health Care to rezone the former Planned Parenthood property at 20th and Vine to a Planned Unit Development to allow construction of a 5-story multi-unit dwelling for seniors and ground-floor offices for Argus Home Health Care. The current zoning (R-4/OD-1) would only allow a new building of 35-feet or less. The applicant has revised plans and drawings to present to the community since the last community meeting on November 13.
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 26
Church in the City (in the Angels’ Den)
Capitol Hill United Neighborhoods
Colfax on the Hill
South City Park Neighborhood Association
Uptown Neighborhood Watch Association
Contact CHUN for information – 303-830-1651
at 11:14 PM
- Neighborhood Events Update
- Vehicle-fee bill unfair and unreasonable
- Decide What Your Neighbors Can Do!
- Romanoff Surfaces
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice ….
- Citizen Comment at Denver Water Board Meeting 2-11...
- Bob Turner at Colorado Capitol
- General Announcement
- Denver Water (Bill) Spikes
- Fee vs. Tax
- Denver Marijuana Prosecutions Plunged in 2008
- "bits of fried meat or blackened cinder"
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.