Denver Direct: Rocky Flats Not Cleaned Up
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Despite claims that the former plutonium nuclear trigger production plant, Rocky Flats, is now a “pristine” area suitable for a Wildlife Refuge, Dr. Harvey Nichols, who has collected and studied the data himself for years, declares that the area is still not safe for humans.
To my knowledge, the Wildlife Refuge is still not open, due to shortage of funds, it is said.
at 1:43 PM
- Denver's Department of Finance Outsourced to Dalla...
- The Pot is Out of the Bag (continued)
- Barnum Park an Off-Leash Example
- Rocky Flats Not Cleaned Up
- The Little Lady Who Won't Shut Up
- The Pot is Out of the Bag
- Just a Reminder
- The Soul (La Alma) of a Community
- Can You Hear Me Now?
- Will It Matter That You Were Here?
- Proposed New Rec Center Shows Government Deception...
- Tavern Hospitality Group presented their Dance Cab...
- Note From Ken Gordon (Updated 12-6-09)
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.