Saturday, August 30, 2008
Sean Penn spoke at the Ralph Nader Rally at DU last Tuesday. Fortunately, Juliette Mondot was there to record it for DenverDirect.
Penn has a thoughtful and interesting premise. He believes that as the US constitution is degraded by government action, fundamentalist domestic violence will rise in opposition. Instead, he proposes, we must act first by electing a president who will uphold the constitution, and that would be Ralph Nader.
Synchronistically, I happened to have a Netflix DVD of Into the Wild, screenplay written and directed by Penn, waiting to be viewed last night. A very good movie which I highly recommend (downer alert).
at 7:01 AM
- Sean Penn at DU
- DNC Cop Violence Vidies
- Max Kennedy at City Park
- Startup Saturday
- Denver Mayor's Panel Calls on Police to Halt Marij...
- On Being Tear-Gassed
- T. Boone Pickens in Lamar, Colorado
- A City for the Tsar: The parks look terrible
- Everybody is Ramping Up for the DNC
- Tour of Downtown Denver
- Congratulations - Beth McCann
- Unctuous Mediation
- Last Round in House District 8
- Carla's Contributions
- City Park Dodges Another Bullet
- Kewl Move
- I Nominate Adam Jung for MPYO (Most Patient Young ...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.