Tuesday, August 12, 2008
It’s hard to determine exactly what Councilwoman Carla Madison really means when she says it’s a “huge relief” that Tent State University was moved from City Park to Cuernevaca Park in the Platte Valley.
Is she saying residents of the City Park area are relieved they won’t have to face the potential disruption of the park and the neighborhoods by Tent State participants? Or is she saying she herself is relieved that she no longer has to deal with the matter in her district?
(Cross-posted at www.savecitypark.org)
at 3:31 PM
- Sean Penn at DU
- DNC Cop Violence Vidies
- Max Kennedy at City Park
- Startup Saturday
- Denver Mayor's Panel Calls on Police to Halt Marij...
- On Being Tear-Gassed
- T. Boone Pickens in Lamar, Colorado
- A City for the Tsar: The parks look terrible
- Everybody is Ramping Up for the DNC
- Tour of Downtown Denver
- Congratulations - Beth McCann
- Unctuous Mediation
- Last Round in House District 8
- Carla's Contributions
- City Park Dodges Another Bullet
- Kewl Move
- I Nominate Adam Jung for MPYO (Most Patient Young ...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.