Denver Direct: Tent State at City Park – Should I Stay or Should I Go
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Adam Jung and Zoe Williams answer questions at a neigborhood meeting sponsored by South City Park Neighborhood Association on 7-16-08. Because the City of Denver has imposed an 11:00 pm curfew on its parks, campers will have to leave the park, and, as Adam says, they have no place to go…..as yet. And, oh yes, what about those radionuclides?
Stay tuned for more fun.
at 11:23 AM
- Starlite Drummers
- Denver's Wildlife Ecologist
- Camping Previously Allowed in Denver Park
- When Leadership Counts ....
- Dying Island
- Down and Dirty
- National Night Out
- Zoo = Animal Prison
- Meanwhile, Back in HD8
- Denver Parks Overview
- Tent State at City Park - Should I Stay or Should ...
- Denver's City Park as Radionuclide Dump
- District 8 Candidate Forum
- How to Re-create 1968 in Denver
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.