Denver Direct: Denver’s City Park as Radionuclide Dump
Friday, July 11, 2008
Damn, every time I go to City Park these days, it is much worse. We’ve got to organize to get this stopped. I’ve been invited to attend the next meeting of the South City Park Neighborhood Association to discuss this with them. Wednesday, July 16th, 7:00 -8:30 pm, at the Monteview Manor Penthouse, 1663 Steele St.
at 2:58 PM
- Starlite Drummers
- Denver's Wildlife Ecologist
- Camping Previously Allowed in Denver Park
- When Leadership Counts ....
- Dying Island
- Down and Dirty
- National Night Out
- Zoo = Animal Prison
- Meanwhile, Back in HD8
- Denver Parks Overview
- Tent State at City Park - Should I Stay or Should ...
- Denver's City Park as Radionuclide Dump
- District 8 Candidate Forum
- How to Re-create 1968 in Denver
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.