Denver Direct: Protesters to be Allowed to Camp in Polluted Park
Monday, June 23, 2008
If you’ve been reading this blog you know that I have conclusively demonstrated that approximately 13 million gallons per year of effluent from the Lowry Landfill Superfund Site are being added to our recycled water and then sprayed on the grassland and pumped into the lake at City Park, Washington Park, and elsewhere. The effluent contains 158 identified pollutants and 10 radionuclides.
Now the City has agreed (see below) to let the protesters camp there for the week of the DNC.
That’ll teach ’em.
P.S. I hope not. I’ve emailed Tent State with the info. I’ll post their response.
at 2:04 PM
- Video in the UK
- House District 8 Candidates Respond to Pollution i...
- Recycling Gone Bad - City Park Lake - Denver
- 77 mph Theater Presents - 3 Loads to Denver
- Dangerous to People Inhaling
- Denver's Eroding Tax Base
- Protesters to be Allowed to Camp in Polluted Park
- Tent State at City Park, Denver
- Pinon Canyon Ablaze
- Denver - Local Invasion of Black Helicopters
- Wes McKinley - Reflections on Rocky Flats - Part 2...
- Juneteenth Parade
- Obama Supporters Needed for Juneteenth Parade This...
- Yes, We Have No Tomatoes
- Nudist Post Outstrips All
- Jail Cam
- Extraordinary Event Shaping Up
- Linkhart Responds to Pot Panel Question
- Not So B.E.S.T. After All
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.