Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Today Colorado Representative Wes McKinley revealed that recent soil sample tests from the Army’s Pinon Canyon Maneuver Site showed high levels of uranium. At a press conference in the Capitol, McKinley explains how the fact that the area is now on fire makes the issue much “hotter”.
Go to the Rocky Mountain Peace and Justice Center for the whole story, including supporting documentation. While you are there, consider giving a donation, to support their outstanding efforts.
at 6:12 PM
- Video in the UK
- House District 8 Candidates Respond to Pollution i...
- Recycling Gone Bad - City Park Lake - Denver
- 77 mph Theater Presents - 3 Loads to Denver
- Dangerous to People Inhaling
- Denver's Eroding Tax Base
- Protesters to be Allowed to Camp in Polluted Park
- Tent State at City Park, Denver
- Pinon Canyon Ablaze
- Denver - Local Invasion of Black Helicopters
- Wes McKinley - Reflections on Rocky Flats - Part 2...
- Juneteenth Parade
- Obama Supporters Needed for Juneteenth Parade This...
- Yes, We Have No Tomatoes
- Nudist Post Outstrips All
- Jail Cam
- Extraordinary Event Shaping Up
- Linkhart Responds to Pot Panel Question
- Not So B.E.S.T. After All
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.