Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Of course I’ve been an Obama supporter since day one, and followed every day of the excruciating Hillary hilarity, but it’s now time to throw off the cloak of invisibility and come out strong for our candidate. Yes We Can, and we’ll be doing it this Saturday, June 14th, by marching in the Juneteenth Parade.
Go to Fuller Park, 29th and Gilpin (north side of Manual High School) at 9:00 am to hook up with the Obama and Udall supporters. Get up-to-date instructions there. Bring your signs and noisemakers and let’s have some fun in the sun.
at 12:10 PM
- Video in the UK
- House District 8 Candidates Respond to Pollution i...
- Recycling Gone Bad - City Park Lake - Denver
- 77 mph Theater Presents - 3 Loads to Denver
- Dangerous to People Inhaling
- Denver's Eroding Tax Base
- Protesters to be Allowed to Camp in Polluted Park
- Tent State at City Park, Denver
- Pinon Canyon Ablaze
- Denver - Local Invasion of Black Helicopters
- Wes McKinley - Reflections on Rocky Flats - Part 2...
- Juneteenth Parade
- Obama Supporters Needed for Juneteenth Parade This...
- Yes, We Have No Tomatoes
- Nudist Post Outstrips All
- Jail Cam
- Extraordinary Event Shaping Up
- Linkhart Responds to Pot Panel Question
- Not So B.E.S.T. After All
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.