Saturday, May 31, 2008
if you try to sleep in our parks, or even sit in them after 11:00 pm. City Attorney Mumbler (below) says “they’ll be in violation of the law”, and out here that means going to jail. Maybe they will take you to a temporary detention center in a large field with tents and cots and porta-potties. But don’t count on it.
Councilperson Charlie Brown discusses sleepovers with City Attorney at City Council Committee meeting in January, 2008
Hey, its only 3 or 4 days. You can stay up all night and roam the streets. There will be plenty to do. It’ll be like a gigantic street party.
at 4:27 PM
- Expect to Be Arrested at the DNC...
- Ginger Baker Exclusive - Parker, Colorado, circa 1...
- Pot Panel to City Attorney: Call Off Your Dogs
- "Surprise Me" by Wendy Woo
- Free Tomato Plants
- Wes McKinley, the Rocky Flats Grand Jury Foreman
- Condo Mondo
- Adult Beverage Alcohol Good, Stoner Reefer Marijua...
- Neighborhood Advocates Question Park Liquor Policy...
- Thatcher Fountain
- Candidate Forum - Park Hill - Beth McCann
- Candidate Forum - Park Hill - Cindy Lowery
- Candidate Forum - Park Hill - Matt Bergles
- HD8 Candidate Forum Tonight
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.